UK Plumbing & Heating Specialists Let’s Heat are experts in Boiler Installation.
The specialist Heating engineers provide heating & plumbing services which include Boiler Installation, Boiler Repairs & Boiler Maintenance, in addition to bathroom installation, kitchen installations & other residential and commercial heating & plumbing services.
How to ensure that you get the best boiler installation?
Let’s Heat have now built and created a quick and simple guide for you to ensure that you get the best boiler installation for your requirements and budget, However, Our guide includes what you should be looking for and asking for in a boiler installation quote.
Get a quote here – https://letsheat.co.uk/quote/
All Gas safe Engineers must be Register the Gas Safe Register before carrying out any related Gas work at your property. you should check the Gas engineer’s identity before assigning them any related Gas work. Don’t panic this is a very easy check to do by asking for their Gas safe card or visit the official Gas Safe Register website by clicking on this link https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk. Here at Let’s Heat, we have installed so many boilers across the UK. we are always on hand to help. no matter the time of day, even including Christmas Day.
Identifying the problem!
If you have any issue with your current boiler, and looking to replace or repair the boiler. Book a heating engineer from let’s heat so we can help you to diagnose the problem and help you determine whether you actually require a new boiler or not in the first place. if you got an old boiler and outdated or too expensive to repair or cannot be repaired then getting a new boiler may be the best option, But when it comes to new boilers and the installation process there’s a lot that you need to know.
What different types of boilers are there?
You can choose from many brands, varieties, and costs of boilers & heating systems for your home, so there is a lot for you to consider. The type of boiler or alternative heating system you should choose will depend upon your own individual requirements, the requirements of your home and those living within it, and the budget that you can afford.
The four main varieties of boiler or heating system that you can choose from are:
1. Heat only boiler / Heat only boiler installation:
Okay, The heat-only boilers are also known as a regular boiler, a conventional boiler, a traditional model boiler, etc. The heat-only boiler is standard with older residential properties. With a regular heat-only boiler, you will have both a hot water cylinder and a separate cold storage tank.
Advice for older homes
When you have an older home, you might have to continue using this type of boiler, as it is easier and more convenient, with a lot less disruption to the property to keep your existing installation.
These conventional Boilers do not perform well with high water pressure, but they are good with distribution. this variety allows you to run hot water to once or more than one location for larger properties.
You can get a quote for a heat-only boiler online now via here
2. A System Boiler / System Boiler Installation
Similar to the traditional type the system model also requires a hot water cylinder. however, with the system boiler, you will find that most of the boiler-critical components and features are actually part of the system itself.
For this reason, they are often easier to install and require less space for the new boiler installation.
This can be ideal for small properties and new properties etc.
You can get a quote for a system boiler online now via here.
3. Combi Boilers / Combi Boiler Installation
known as a combination boiler, is now often the most popular choice for new Boilers because it combines a central heating boiler with a high-efficiency water heater. also The combination boiler comes in one compact unit. combi boiler draws directly from the main lines, so there is no need for a separate storage tank for hot or cold water.
You can get a quote for a Combi boiler online now via here.
4. A new Heating Pump
What does a boiler installation cost?
One of the most determining factors, when customers want to purchase and have a new boiler installed, is the cost.
Please take a look at our Boiler Page for a selection of Boilers and their prices. This budget and amount to pay for a new boiler is a critical part of the decision-making process, and the answer is going to be different for everyone who is looking for a new boiler.
Worcester Bosch boilers differ from Buderus boilers, and so on so the actual cost of the new boiler can impact the cost of your boiler. Then the rest of your boiler cost is based on the hourly rate of the engineers or the installation team that would be installing your boiler and this can vary widely throughout the country but here at Let’s Heat we try our best to offer highly competitive rates in addition to the high quality and standard of work that we provide in order to offer the best value for money offering that we believe, that we provide.
See 4.9 out of 5 Trustpilot scores for assessment of our working standards.
The cost for the new boiler will also be dependant on which of the four varieties of boiler installation or heating systems that you decide to go with. Also, the type of boiler that you have can affect the overall boiler installation cost and Gas boilers are usually the most common type of boilers but there are also oil-based boilers.
Comparing boiler installation solutions and prices:
When it comes to new boilers and boiler installation services, you should also compare units from the same boiler category.
Take a look at some of the factors that you will need to consider and some additional features and benefits that may come up in your boiler installation review.
How long should it take?
Boiler installations can take different amounts of time to complete due to such a varied amount of work that is required for each particular home or business in question. as it depends on the type of boiler system selected.
If you have a combi boiler installed and this is replacing an existing combi boiler, this should take 3-6 hours of installation time.
If you have a system boiler currently and would like to convert that system to a combi boiler, then this would take much longer, usually 1-2 days, due to the fact that this boiler installation requires much more work to convert the system over.
A system boiler replaced with a new system boiler would take about 3-6 hours of installation time.
if heat-only boiler being replaced with a combi boiler or a system boiler would also take approx. 1-2 days of installation time.
Can I get the next-day boiler installation?
Yes, you can get next-day boiler installation with Let’s Heat. If you order your boiler before 12 pm during the colder months, and 2 pm in the warmer months. This is next-day boiler fitting nationwide in England, Wales, Scotland. So you do not have to be without heating for long, even in the depths of winter. Not many boiler companies can fit a boiler at such short notice nationwide so if you do require a boiler urgently. get a quote from us ASAP.
Installation energy regulations
Over the last few years, the UK has passed several government guidelines for boiler installation and energy efficiency, which now need to be adhered to for all boiler installations, please remember:
- If you have a gas boiler, it must have at least a 92% ErP efficiency regardless of boiler type.
- A Combi boiler installation requires one energy-saving feature
- You must have functioning time and temperature controls
Finance for your boiler installation!
- Buying a new boiler and having a boiler installation is an investment but it can be expensive, especially paying for it all in one hit. We offer 0% finance on some selected boilers.
- We can also offer a number of split payment options for you to consider.
A. We are trained & Accredited Boiler Installers:
- Let’s Heat professional engineers and emergency plumbers provide a professional and reliable emergency plumbing and heating service that includes Boiler Installation in Cardiff and the surrounding CF postcode area in South Wales.
- our boiler installation & repair team are fully qualified and insured to the highest standards and takes pride in producing exemplary work standards which include completing all boiler installation requirements, so no matter what time of day this is required.
- Let’s Heat team are high-quality professional engineers has an extremely high 4.9 out of 5, Trustpilot score given by our previous happy customers and we are fully accredited by Gas Safe and Corgi registered, as well as FCA approved for all of our financial transactions.
- All of our staff at Let’s Heat are experts in their field and have gathered many years of experience, working on a wide selection and variety of emergency plumbing and heating solutions and services throughout Cardiff, the rest of Wales & the UK.
B. Because we care…
Are you still a little confused about where to start or who to use?
Our easy-to-use online questionnaire will guide you through everything that you need to know in order to ensure that you have the correct solution for your needs.
- We work in Cardiff and surrounding areas of South Wales
- We are reliable, professional, and trustworthy
- High Trustpilot score of 4.9 out of 5.
- We can travel anywhere throughout the UK
- Gas Safe Accredited (corgi registered),
- Our finance is FCA accredited
- We provide a 12-month snag guarantee
- Our prices are very competitive
- We make sure your house is kept clean and tidy during any work
- Our workmen use floor protection on each job
- We always make sure your rubbish is correctly disposed of
You can research your boiler installation requirements and buy your new boiler and the boiler installation online without leaving the house.
If you need a new boiler and installation, don’t hesitate to reach out to our award-winning Boiler engineers team for more information.
If you would like a new boiler then you can get everything, including installation from Our Let’s Heat Team. We install boilers nationwide and include next-day installation (on orders placed before 12/2 pm in Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter.
Let’s Heat plumbers are experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of boiler installation, boiler repair. if you have any further questions please feel free to take a look at our FAQs or contact us.
The full range of heating & plumbing services provided by Let’s Heat are as follows:
- Boiler Repairs & Installation
- Boiler Finance
- Emergency Boiler Repairs & Installations
- Plumbing Repairs
- Emergency Boiler Supply & Fit
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Kitchen Plumbing
- Boiler Supply & Fit
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- General Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Emergency Gas & Heating Engineer
Areas covered by our Boiler Engineers:
The Let’s Heat boiler engineers cover all of Great Britain including Wales, England, & Scotland