what are the steps of boiler installation?
- Removing your old boiler.
- Upgrades or change to your current pipework.
- Installing your new boiler.
- Putting up the required accessories.
- Commissioning of your new system.
Boiler installation involves connecting to pumps, pipes to your radiators and water outlets, and your cold water mains supply.
UK Plumbing & Heating Specialists Let’s Heat are experts in Boiler replacement.
The specialist Heating engineers provide heating and plumbing services which include Boiler Installation, Boiler Repairs and Boiler Maintenance. In addition to bathroom installation, kitchen installations, other residential and commercial heating and plumbing services.
How to ensure that you get the best boiler installation?
Let’s Heat have now built and created a quick and simple guide. We try to ensure that you get the best boiler installation for your requirements and budget. Moreover, our guide includes what you should be looking for and asking for in a boiler installation quote.
Get a quote here!
What different types of boilers are there?
The four main varieties of boiler or heating system that you can choose from are:
- Heat only boiler / Heat only boiler installation.
- A System Boiler / System Boiler Installation
- Combi Boilers / Combi Boiler Installation
- A new Heating Pump
What does a boiler installation cost?
Please take a look at our Boiler Prices Page for a selection of Boilers and their prices. How much to pay for a new boiler is a critical part of the decision-making process. Subsequently, the answer is going to be different for everyone who is looking for a new boiler.
The cost of the new boiler depends on the four varieties of boiler installation or heating systems you choose from. Also, the type of boiler that you install can affect the overall boiler installation cost. What is more, gas boilers are usually the most common type of boilers but there are also oil-based boilers.
Comparing boiler installation solutions and prices:
When it comes to new boilers and boiler installation services, you should also compare units from the same boiler category. Take a look at some of the factors that you will need to consider. Furthermore, we provide you with some additional features and benefits that may come up in your boiler installation review.
How long should it take?
Boiler installation can take different amounts of time to complete. Different tasks and varying amounts of work are required for each particular home or business. Besides, It highly depends on the type of boiler system you chose:
- Replacing an already-existing combi boiler with a new one should take 3-6 hours.
- Replacing a heat-only boiler with a combi or a system boiler would take 1-2 days.
- A system boiler replaced with a new system boiler would take about 3-6 hours.
Can I get the next-day boiler installation?
Yes, you can. Ordering your boiler before 12 pm during the colder months and 2 pm in the warmer months will guarantee next-day installation. This includes England, Wales, and Scotland. We provide the next-day service even in the depths of winter. Not many boiler companies can fit a boiler at such short notice nationwide. So if you need a boiler urgently, get a quote from us as soon as possible.
Installation energy regulations
Over the last few years, the UK has passed several government guidelines for boiler installation and energy efficiency. These guidelines need to be followed. please remember:
- Gas boilers should have at least a 92% ErP efficiency regardless of boiler type.
- A Combi boiler installation should have one energy-saving feature.
- You should have functioning time and temperature controls.
What is boiler finance?
Finance for your boiler installation!
To begin with, getting a new boiler can be a big investment. Paying for it in one single large payment can leave a huge impact on your budget. However, this is something that you don’t have to worry about. Nowadays, you can pay monthly for your brand new boiler with 0% interest and no deposit needed.
Firstly, a boiler replacement can cost a huge amount of money. It can cost you between £1,500 to £3,000. It’s perfectly understandable if you don’t have that amount on hand right now.
But worry not! You can easily get a monthly finance plan to pay for your new boiler. This plan will enable you to spread the cost over a period of time that is suitable for your budget. Moreover, you can pay for it in 2 years, 5 years or even in a decade. The choice is yours. And here lies the beauty of boiler finance.
We can also offer a number of split payment options for you to choose from.
Why choose Let’s Heat?
A. We are trained & Accredited Boiler Installers:
Firstly, Let’s Heat professional engineers and emergency plumbers provide a professional and reliable emergency plumbing and heating service. Accordingly, that includes Boiler Installation in Cardiff and the surrounding CF postcode area in South Wales.
Secondly, our boiler installation and repair team is fully qualified and insured to the highest standards. As can be seen, we take pride in producing exemplary work standards which include completing all boiler installation requirements.
Thirdly, the Let’s Heat team are high-quality professional engineers who have a high 4.9 out of 5 Trustpilot score given by our previous happy customers. We are fully accredited by Gas Safe and Corgi registered, as well as FCA approved for all of our financial transactions.
Lastly, all of our staff at Let’s Heat are experts in their field and have many years of experience. Above all, what makes us stand out is working on a wide selection and variety of emergency plumbing and heating solutions and services throughout the UK.
B. Because we care…
Are you still a little confused about where to start and who to use?
Our easy-to-use online questionnaire will help you with what you need to know. In short, We make sure that you have the correct solution for your needs.
- We work in Cardiff and the surrounding areas of South Wales.
- We are reliable, professional and trustworthy.
- High Trustpilot score of 4.9 out of 5.
- We can travel anywhere throughout the UK.
- Gas Safe Accredited (corgi registered).
- Our finance is FCA accredited.
- We provide a 12-month snag guarantee.
- Our prices are very competitive.
- We make sure your house is kept clean and tidy during work.
- Our workmen use floor protection.
- We always make sure your rubbish is disposed of.
You can research your boiler installation requirements and buy your new boiler online without leaving the house.
- If you need a new boiler installed, reach out to our experienced Boiler engineers team for more information.
- We install boilers nationwide and include next-day installation (on orders placed before 12/2 pm in all seasons.)
- In conclusion, Let’s Heat plumbers are experienced and skilled in all aspects of boiler installation and repair. If you have any further questions, feel free to take a look at our FAQs or contact us. Our facebook page.
The full range of heating & plumbing services provided by Let’s Heat are as follows:
- Boiler Repairs & Installation
- Boiler Finance
- Emergency Boiler Repairs & Installations
- Plumbing Repairs
- Emergency Boiler Supply & Fit
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Kitchen Plumbing
- Boiler Supply & Fit
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- General Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Emergency Gas & Heating Engineer
Areas covered by our Boiler Engineers:
The Let’s Heat boiler engineers cover all of Great Britain including Wales, England, & Scotland
Let’s Heat provide Boiler services throughout Wales, including South East Wales, South Wales, South West Wales, Mid Wales, East Wales, West Wales, and North Wales.
Let’s Heat provide Boiler services throughout England, including South West England, South East England, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West England, and North East England.
This includes the cities of London, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Gloucester, Swindon, Oxford, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, York, Sheffield, Newcastle, Sunderland, and Middlesbrough, etc.
Do I need to drain the system to change a boiler?
Boiler sludge would compromises a boiler system’s reliability. Draining your hot water boiler system is the only way to remove sludge buildup, which is why it’s important to do so often.
Do I need new radiators with a new boiler?
it’s now highly recommended to also upgrade the radiators if they were installed prior to 2000.
Do bigger radiators cost more to run?
When it comes toHeat performance, double radiators are able to heat a larger space and faster. Concerning energy costs, as double radiators are larger, they do cost slightly more in heating bills.
Should I change my boiler to a combi?
One of the main reasons for changing to a combi boiler is energy efficiency. According to the Energy Saving Trust, replacing a 12-15 year older boiler with a new A-rated condensing combi boiler could save you up to 40% on your energy bills.
How long does it take for a new boiler to heat water?
Your average gas tank water heater takes about 30 to 40 minutes to heat water once it gets in the tank.